2021 Regional & State Championship 4-H Tailgating Contest
The purpose of this contest is to promote the use of animal protein in the diet by teaching the art and science of safely preparing beef, pork, poultry, and seafood in an outdoor setting. Investment in this activity will provide 4-H youth with life skills, including decision making, healthy lifestyle choices, and communication.
To learn more about this contest click here: 2021 Tailgate Contest Information, Rules and Eligibility
2021 COVID related procedures:
- If you or anyone in your family have had a fever or flu-like symptoms or have had direct contact (< 6 ft for 15 or more min) with someone known to have Covid-19 within the two weeks prior to the scheduled event, please be responsible and DO NOT come.
- Participants must bring anything they would need for event including a lighter, grill brush, meat, seasonings, etc. We will still provide the grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, and plates to turn in products.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 Protocols or the Tailgate Contest, please contact Dr. Chad Carr at email@example.com or 352-392-2454.
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Smoking and Slow Cooking Meat
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Cooking Equipment
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Cooking Safety
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Meat Selection
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Fire-Building
- Contest Card
- Contest Scoresheet