State Event Deadlines
To provide the highest quality programming, all deadlines advertised for events will be strictly enforced. If you happen to miss a deadline or wish to submit a late registration, contact your county 4-H agent to discuss possible options. Late registrations may be an option for an additional fee. Individuals/Teams who fail to properly register for an event are subject to not being allowed to participate.
State Event Payment Process
All event registration fees must be paid in full in 4-H online or to the county and member registration approved prior to the start of the event.
Unless otherwise stated, all registration fees shall be paid in 4-H Online via Credit Card. Members receiving full or partial financial support to attend an event should select “Pay by Check” in 4-H Online and the county will be invoiced for the registration fees. Any partial payment required will be paid directly to the member’s county. Members unable to pay for an event registration fee in 4-H Online, will pay their county directly prior to the start of the event.
State Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
Unless stated otherwise the following Refund/Cancellation Policy is in effect:
- Participants who register for an event and cancel before registration closes will receive a full reimbursement of any associated fees.
- Once registration has closed, no refunds will be allowed unless a documented medical emergency or natural disaster inhibits a participant from attending. In such a circumstance, please contact the State Events Coordinator as soon as possible to make a note on your account. Once formal documentation has been submitted, within 30 days, an appropriate refund will be disbursed.
- Please note that refunds issued after registration has closed may not be eligible for a full reimbursement if costs associated to the registration have already been paid and are unable to be adjusted.
- Requests for reimbursement after an event has concluded will not be accepted, regardless of
- No Refunds will be offered after event has concluded.