Florida 4-H is excited to share that we have camp scholarship funds for both 4-H Camp Cloverleaf and Camp Timpoochee for Summer 2022! These scholarships are available to ANY youth wanting to attend a Florida 4-H summer camp program and in need of financial assistance. Scholarships cover either a camper’s full or partial cost for a week at camp. Campers can use their scholarship funds for either day camp or overnight (residential) camp. Here are the various scholarship opportunities:
- Regional Scholarships - APPLY HERE
- Current 4-H members will be awarded funds to pay for a full week of any camp
- New 4-H Member Scholarship - APPLY HERE
- Youth not currently enrolled in 4-H will be awarded funds to pay for a full week of any camp PLUS 4-H membership from Sept. '22 - Aug. '23
- Partial Scholarship - APPLY HERE
- Any youth attending a Florida 4-H summer camp can apply for $100-$200 toward the cost of a week of any camp
- Dept. of Air Force 4-H Scholarship - APPLY HERE
- Any DAF-connected youth (Active Duty, Air National Guard, and Air Force Reserve) are eligible to receive funds to pay for a full week of any camp
Instructions to Apply
- Register for summer camp via 4-H Online, starting Feb. 1st at 9:00 am EST. During registration, make sure to answer the scholarship question with, “Yes, I am applying for _____ scholarship.” This will let us know you're applying.
- After registering, you will receive an email. For anyone applying for a scholarship, the registration fee will not be required at that time, and that will be explained in the email.
- Once registered, please fill out the scholarship application no later than April 1st. Awardees will be notified by April 15th.
- Once each camper is notified of their award status, they will then decide if they're going to be attending camp. For awardees, there will be a $25 refundable deposit required and returned once the camper shows up to camp. For those not receiving a scholarship, full payment will be due within 72 hours or that camper can choose to cancel their registration with no penalties.
- Dept. of Air Force Scholarships - this scholarship will be handled differently. Scholarship awardees will be notified on a rolling basis, within 2 weeks of applying. There will also be a $25 refundable deposit once the scholarship is awarded, and this will be returned when the camper shows up to camp.
All scholarship applications and links above are not open until Feb. 1st at 9:00 am EST. This is because any applicant MUST first register for a week of summer camp in 4-H Online. For more information, please view this Scholarship Flyer. Please direct any questions regarding scholarships to Erin Mugge at firstname.lastname@example.org