4-H HOLIDAY CARD CONTEST
Florida 4-H members ages 8-18 as of September 1, 2023 are invited to design a holiday card for the Florida 4-H Foundation. One winning design will be used for a holiday card to be sent to 4-H supporters to express our gratitude and well wishes. The winning design will also be available for purchase through the Florida 4-H State Council Store. One first place winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to the Florida 4-H State Council Store.
Holiday Card Contest Rules
- All entries must be the member’s original creation no larger than 5x7in or 7x5in.
- Entries may include graphic elements and written messages for a one (1) to four (4) sided design that can be included on a postcard or folded card.
- All entries should include 4-H in the theme for the design or message.
- All entries must be colorful, so they can be reproduced on the card.
- All entries should be inclusive of all holidays and not be specific to any particular one. Sentiments such as “Happy Holidays,” “Warmest Holiday Greetings,” “Season’s Greetings,” and similar are encouraged.
- Each entry must be submitted through 4-H Online as a PDF or image file (JPG, GIF, PNG).
- NOTE: Be sure to have the entry completed before starting 4-H Online registration. Uploading a PDF or image file of the entry is required to complete submission.
- Only digital copies through 4-H Online will be accepted.
- NOTE: Handmade entries (painting, drawing, etc.) can be created as long as a high-quality picture is uploaded so that we can adequately judge and easily reproduce a digital version.
- If any of the above rules are not followed, the entry may be disqualified.
- Florida 4-H reserves the right to modify the entry for final printing.
- DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2023
2021 design by Ava C. from Escambia County and greeting by Joylynn A. from Clay County
Caylin Hilton | grow4H@ifas.ufl.edu | 352.392.5432