4-H Holiday Card Contest
Florida 4-H members ages 8-18 as of September 1, 2021 are invited to design a December Holiday card for the Florida 4-H Foundation. One winning design will be used for a holiday card to be sent to 4-H supporters to express our gratitude and well wishes. One first place winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to the Florida 4-H Store (ufl.edu).
Holiday Card Contest Rules
- All entries must be the 4-H member’s original drawing no larger than 5 x7in or 7 x 5 in.
- All entries should somehow include 4-H in the theme for the message or design.
- All entries must be colorful, so they can be reproduced on the card.
- All entries should not be specific to any one particular holiday, but instead be inclusive of all. Sentiments such as “Happy Holidays,” “Warmest Holiday Greetings,” “Seasons Greetings,” and similar are encouraged.
- Each entry must be submitted through 4-HOnline.
- All active 4-H members are eligible to participate. Official enrollment and membership payment through 4-HOnline must be completed before submission.
- Only digital copies through 4-HOnline will be accepted.
- If any of the above rules are not followed, the entry may be disqualified.
- Florida 4-H reserves the right to modify the entry for final printing.
- DEADLINE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2021
Questions? Contact Derby Sale, Florida 4-H Citizenship-Leadership Coordinator: email@example.com