The Florida 4-H Cloverbud program offers an age appropriate, fun and exploratory learning experiences for children ages five to seven.
This program is composed of a variety of activities that show the different aspects of 4‐H. Each activity guide includes a separate achievement program and activities, that promote learning and interaction with other youth, adult helpers, family members and community.
The group helper guides contain ready‐to‐use group activities that can be used by older youth, teachers and project leaders. Preview some National 4-H project materials on the web at: http://www.4-hcurriculum.org or go to the Florida 4‐H Curriculum website for a complete listing of support materials.The projects listed comprise an overview of Discovering 4-H projects. Specific project choices are vast and may vary from county to county depending on interest.
For questions about the Discovering 4-H project choices in your area, contact your county 4-H Agent.
- Develop positive attitudes about learning and investigating new ideas.
- Be able to experience new ideas through exploring various, age appropriate project areas.
- Learn basic skills that help children accept different people and ideas.
- Gain basic knowledge in STEM, Healthy Living, and Citizenship.
- Form positive and ongoing relationships with caring adults.