EDUCATIONAL, BUSINESS, FAMILY & CHURCH RETREATS
Camp Cloverleaf provides the perfect escape from the noise and clutter of the busy world and an opportunity to work and learn with others in a relaxed atmosphere. Camp Cloverleaf provides climate controlled, private facilities that can accommodate group meetings, corporate retreats, and team development activities. The camp’s small meeting rooms are perfect for workshops and demonstrations. Its private beach and boat dock create a safe perimeter for waterfront activities, allowing guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors of South Central Florida.
CAMP CLOVERLEAF CAN PROVIDE A NUMBER OF OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDING:
- Conference rooms seating 15-125
- Overnight accommodations up to 150
- Dining service for all meals, served in the Dining Hall (rental groups can also choose to provide a caterer of their choice)
- Outdoor pavilion with large barbecue grill
- Campfire Circle seating 150
- Large auditorium seating up to 150, including a stage
- Waterfront facilities with canoes, kayaks, fishing, and swimming
- Lighted recreational field
- Recreational equipment available by request
- Audio-Visual equipment by request (projectors, screens, and speaker system)
- Wireless Internet
How To Book:
If you are interested in renting 4-H Camp Cloverleaf’s facilities for your next retreat or event, please review our availability calendar below and click our Facility Rental Rates document for pricing. If you’d like to start the booking process, please fill out this initial inquiry FORM and the Camp Cloverleaf Director will reach out soon. If you have any questions about renting the facilities, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (863) 465-4884.